Monday, May 12, 2008

{ monday morning blues }




Good Morning. I hope you all had a lovely weekend 
filled with sunshine and fun. 

I recently discovered the gorgeous photography of Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn on the pages of Coastal Living and just knew I had to feature her in this week's Monday Morning Blues. I am especially fond of these beautiful vignettes...mostly whites and neutrals with a dollop of blue.















Browse more of Deborah's photos here.

We are trying to plan a summer coastal getaway of our own...perhaps down to San Diego or to Catalina Island. How about you...do you have any favorite coastal escapes? Do tell.

So thrilled to have you back again. Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

so, so lovely! I especially like that room/kitchen one with the large painting of the doggy behind them!
Hope you had a great mother's day!
xo
Melissa

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

gorgeous photos! wish I was there...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin