Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A little about moi...

Thanks to my mother's knack for finding one-of-a-kind items, I was always surrounded by things I loved while growing up. I would often tag along on the hunt for that must-have item and relished the giddiness we shared upon discovering our new, treasured finds. Through these cherished outings we developed a shared passion for distinctive, hand crafted goods and one-of-a-kind items. This eventually inspired us to open our own specialty retail shop--a successful endeavor we poured our hearts and souls into for nearly 6 years.

These days, you'll find me developing and implementing creative marketing and communications strategies to help other companies reach their business goals. {I'm always open to new and interesting opportunities, so give me a shout!}. In my spare time, I do my best to keep up with my clever, energetic & amazing eight year old daughter.


S.HOPtalk { a play on both my name and the inspiration behind this blog } aims to celebrate the thrill of the hunt and chronicles my passion for discovering and sharing items that recall a favorite memory, fulfill a long-time wish, or inspire creativity. I hope upon visiting S.HOPtalk that you, too, find yourself inspired...and surrounded by things you love.

Happy hunting!

Suzanne {HOPkins}

I'd love to hear from you...
Contact me @ shoptalkbuzz at gmail dot com

4 comments:

Liz Demos said...

You are a recent discovery for me. Lovely blog. I will be back.

Anonymous said...

Wow… you have a home office, I'm planning for it & have started my shopping at Quill.

Shannon Fricke said...

I love, love, love your blog Suzanne - your posts are crisp and pure - with great style....
I think you may just be a girl after my own heart!
sx

marta said...

absolutely lovely to land in your space; full of inspiring beauties. am excited to look around.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin