Thursday, May 15, 2008

{ thursday things worth a look: Elum stationery }

My love affair with letterpress is no secret. Truth be told, I have to restrain myself from showing you every letterpress card I stumble upon, because frankly, I love them all. But, it would be irresponsible of me not to share this truly exquisite letterpress stationery from Elum with you all. *wink*


Elum Designs

Elum Designs

Elum's collection also includes stunning custom designs. To view the entire line, visit their oh-so-inspiring site.

{found via Paper Schmaper}

6 comments:

Art Kitten said...

Oh yes, I am in love with letterpress as well, I wish I could afford a letterpress machine, I would love to learn the art.

These are beautiful I especially love the blue set, but I have a love for that specific shade.

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Art Kitten:

So glad to *see* you and a new post on your blog today...we've missed you. :)

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

thanks for the link!!

Elum is so great, I really have an addiction to their cards. I think I've purchased all of their designs :)

Anastasia said...

really beautiful papergoods...love the notebooks too!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

So beautiful! I love letterpress too! I always want to frame every single one I find!
xo
Melissa

Julia said...

Oh, these delectable goodies! So, hard, to, resist!

Ahhhh!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin