Friday, May 23, 2008

{ weekend getaway guide }



I present...your site seeing guide for .05 .23 .08:

.01   Um. Could these be any cuter? I think not.
.02   I love her new project and can't wait to follow it.
.03   I'm so thrilled that she and she have each started a blog.
.04   These are almost as good as being there.* I vow to return someday.

I'll leave you all with some snippets from my garden, in which I plan to wile away the hours this weekend. {Thanks for the inspiration Benita}. 
Don't forget to send me your photos---have a safe and restful weekend.

In my garden

*found via La Boudoir

5 comments:

Cindy said...

as usual, i love your finds, especially jen + myla's photos. thank you for including our blog!

have a lovely weekend!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I love these new blogs and those wonderful pictures of Paris(*sigh* I would love to go back.....) Thanks for your fabulous weekend getaway, Suzanne! Have a great time in your garden!
xo
Melissa

Mr. French said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs.French said...

Oh how I love this sweet post! The links, the links!!! Thank you.

Art Kitten said...

Wonderful post, Suzanne! Love the pictures and the new blog reads. The first picture reminds me of my Memorial day weekend getaway.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin