Wednesday, May 28, 2008

{ inspired interiors: stylist eva lindh }




I thought I'd start today by sharing some visual treats I recently discovered* in the portfolio of Eva Lindh, a stylist based in Stockholm. You might recognize her captivating design work from the pages of Swedish interior design magazines,  Skona Hem and Lantliv.




Many of these images will be making their way to the inspiration board for my {fantasy} summer home.





These showcase but a few of her room creations. To view more lovelies from Ms. Lindh's gorgeous portfolio of work, visit her web site. It's loaded with design inspiration and I think you'll find there's a little something for everyone over there.



*Found via Nabe Fabric
{all images via Eva Lindh}

5 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Lovely....so fresh and clean and bright! As usual, your wonderful finds are inspirational Suzanne. When you have your fantasy beach home can I come for a visit? :)
xo
Melissa

Mrs.French said...

Too gorgeous for words...ok maybe a couple...The glass, the white, the tranquility..PERFECTION!

Cindy said...

her style is fresh, but also has warmth. i love it.

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Ladies...you're the best. Thanks for your comments and perspective.

Melissa:
Trust me, if my fantasy beach house ever happens there will be a HUGE party and you will most definitely be invited. :)

ThePeachTree said...

Such striking and gorgeous images.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin