Thursday, May 29, 2008

{ Tag...I'm it! }



image via flickr fave bclee

I was tagged by the oh-so-inspiring Benita...I hope you have fun learning a bit about me:

What time did you get up today? Oops...I hit the "off" button instead of the "snooze" button, slept until 7:30.

Diamonds or pearls? My antique diamond wedding ring–a cherished family heirloom.

Latest movie in a movie theater? Juno-loved it!

Favorite TV series? Lost, The Office, and The Hills–(my guilty pleasure-*blush*)

What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of Special K red berries cereal (I'm addicted to it).

What's your middle name? Marie

Favorite food? I'm not a big foodie, but I do love tacos, butternut squash ravioli and Japanese food.

Which food don't you like? Anything with odd, squishy textures.

What's your favourite CD at the moment? I"m currently loving a mix of old and new music via Pandora and itunes.

What car do you drive? A Jetta. I love VWs...except for my first car, I have always owned one.

Favorite sandwich? PBJ

Which human traits can't you stand? Dishonesty, pettiness.

What are your favorite clothes? Spring and Summer clothes...casual dresses and skirts.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Back to Positano, Italy or Paris, France. I'd also love to experience Australia.

Favorite clothing brand? Gap. J. Crew (when I want to splurge)

Where would you like to retire? Ideally: Split my time between an apt. in San Francisco and a cottage on the beach. 

Favorite time of day? After my morning cup of coffee.

Where were you born? In the San Francisco Bay Area.

Which is your favorite sport to watch? My daughter's soccer games and swim meets.

Coke or Pepsi? Ice-cold Coke. 

Soccer or hockey? Soccer to play, hockey to watch.

Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a night owl.

Pedicure or manicure? Pedi.

Any exciting news to share? Today my husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. (I was a child bride of course) :). Wow...it seems just yesterday that we had our dream wedding at historical Mission San Jose (pictured above).



What did you want to become as a child? A nurse, until I developed a phobia of needles.

Best childhood memory? Bringing home my new baby brother from the hospital, visits to my grandparents' home in San Francisco, family road trips to Disneyland (and my favorite ride: It's a Small World).

Ever been to Africa? Not yet.

Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? Hmmm, No. Although I did tag a few houses in my high school days.

Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, but thankfully, it was very minor.

Favorite day of the week? Saturday morning.

Favorite flower? Tulips and Peonies. I also love the climbing roses in my garden.

Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Chinese food.

Do you own a bike? Yes...my husband and daughter surprised me with a pink cruiser for my birthday. I love it!

Who was you latest e-mail from? A mom of one of my daughter's classmates...we're working together on a big end of school year project.

Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? The Paris flea market.

Bed time? Usually not before midnight.

Latest person to share dinner with? Japanese food tonight with little one and hubby.

Favorite color? Cheery yellow.

How many tattoos? 0

Thanks so much Benita...that was a fun one!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! And I totally agree on not liking anything squishy :)

Cindy said...

it was nice to learn more about you - love your wedding photo!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Yippee! I love learning more about sweet Suzanne! Happy wedding anniversary! I had NO idea you got married at age 10 ! :) And how gorgeous are you and your hubby? Wonderful! I love these quizzes, they are super fun!
xo
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wow, I learned so much about you today. What fun!

Tissy

Julia said...

You are so cute! I loved reading this :) Congratulations on your 15th wedding anniversary, you guys look so happy :)

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Thanks everyone...I had fun with this.

Art Kitten said...

I loved learning about you! I love the wedding photo as well, absolutely lovely!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin