Thursday, May 8, 2008

{ currently loving: anything aqua }


aqua1
Sources: 
Bloom ring in Aqua: TwistStyle

Every time I turn around I find myself gushing on and on about something that is...aqua. I find it irresistible. The kitchen in my first little post-college apartment was all original from the 50s–complete with a retro aqua refrigerator {in pristine condition}. I adored it! I was so proud to be out on my own and had so much fun feathering my first little nest-perhaps it's recalling these happy memories that has me head over heels in love with aqua {again}. 

aqua5
Sources:
Folklore linen tote: Autumn to may

aqua2
Sources:
{all from: Nest Pretty Things}

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo beautiful! I'm crazy about aqua too, and your find are just gorgeous!!

Anastasia said...

i love these colours too - beautiful selection of stuff!! you find some great goods!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

How is your little one? These are all so lovely and I adore aqua too! So sweet...
xo
Melissa

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Good Morning Early Birds:

Thank you for your sweet notes...and yes, little one is feeling much better and back to school-thanks for your well wishes!

Art Kitten said...

I have been coveting that ring since I first discovered etsy! Oh I love this spread (aqua is one of my favorite colors too)

Stacy said...

aqua is such a great color. I love it with anything yellow or orange.

Julia said...

Oh! I'm so glad you featured Papaya, her things are some of my favorites! I have two of her greeting cards up in my cubicle at work! That journal is scrumptious!

Also, the bags and pouches are just darling!

Mrs.French said...

I have a crush on your sweet blog and this aqual-fabulous post!

Lani Robertson said...

i love autumn to may's little tin...i featured it on my blog's Wednesday Wish List awhile back! Great stuff! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin