Tuesday, May 6, 2008

{ tempting me tuesday: papaya }


gicleewall2

Perhaps you are familiar with the sweet and oh-so-delicious Papaya–a recent discovery {for me} that has moi craving every little creation from this talented mother/daughter collaboration. From greeting cards and exquisite paper wraps to inspiring art canvases and journals – I dare you to find something in their shop that isn't absolutely yummy.

papayaa

more canvases pictured with Papaya's gorgeous envelope sets


papayab

: : :


don't forget mother's day

To read about the amazing designers who have teamed up with Papaya, go here.

6 comments:

/// said...

Ooh, thanks for the fantastic link! And your ubersweet comment. You are a DEAR! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh everything is just so festive and Fun!!! Amaaazing color and pattern! I Love Anahata! Just brilliant!!!

Love your blog!
xoxo Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/jennyeveryday/everyday-is-a-holiday/

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I love Papaya! So fun and so colorful! I love that she has wall hangings of some of her pieces now!
Yummy!
xo
Melissa

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

All of your comments truly made my day!! Thanks so much for the sweet notes. ~suzanne

Art Kitten said...

Oh my, I am completely in love with this art. So so pretty, as always your posts are so inspirational, Suzanne.

Anastasia said...

i love her line of greeting cards - just beautiful!! i spotted them in a store in Sydney not long ago and did a happy dance...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin