Friday, January 30, 2009

{ la la loving labels... }



Have you noticed the adorable label sets that have been popping up lately? Ohhhh, the possibilities...


labelsb



labels

They're perfect for adding a special touch to some Valentine's Day treats or putting a creative spin on a weekend organizing project {which might actually make it enjoyable}.

Sources:
{ 1, 2 & 5 }: Paper Source
{ bottom sets }: Stuck Labels

Have a gorgeous weekend everyone!!!

image sources: top photo: the flourish collection; brown bag treats: absolutely beautiful things; spice jars: steph modo

9 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh, these are all adorable! Thank you for sharing these darlin! Have a wonderful weekend Suzanne!
xo
Melis

Kasey said...

I needed some good labels...
thanks for sharing...
k-

nichole said...

I love labels! Last year I bought clear jars and used sticker paper to make green pear labels. I was obsessed!

BTW, sticker paper is fantastic for just about any project. No glue (and the texture is great).

http://www.meijer.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=38092

Feather said...

Oh, I love the idea of using them to organize your kitchen. That is such a great idea! Those yellow striped ones are so cute.

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Makes me feel more organized just looking at these! :-D

blue moss said...

i love labels....and these are so great!

Mrs.French said...

I love them all so much...I am not sure I have anything that deserves them....xo t

Julia said...

I'm addicted!

jae said...

Love the idea of endless possibilities!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin