Friday, January 16, 2009

{ love at first sight... }



vintage-inspired picnic ensemble available here
{or use this as inspiration to create your own}

love
Who can resist these lovable Valentine's Day finds? I, for one, am head-over-heels...
1. I love you magnets, lily pottery
2. Scooter notebook, le papier designs
3. Looove wall wear, nea wear {via kim vallĂ©e
4.On My Sleeve beach stone heart necklace, stonz


yhst-83802503476756_2036_259024
If I didn't already have my pink cruiser, I would be dropping many, not-so-subtle hints.

What do you all have planned for the weekend? The weather here is supposed to be quite nice, so I'm hoping to spend much of next couple of days outdoors...perhaps we'll even go on a bike ride. Wishing you a weekend of rest and rejuvenation! xo ~Suzanne

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have great taste. :)

I love your choices.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Gorgeous! I love that bike! I like to think of you and your little one biking around on your pink bikes enjoying the weather! Have a wonderful weekend my dear!
xo
Melis

SToNZ said...

Thank you so much for blogging about my heart necklace Suzanne!
Great blog!!!
xxx
susan
www.stonz.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

I'm totally ga-ga over that bike. If I didn't already have my baby blue one, I'd be all over it!

And that picnic basket? Help.

Vana said...

why, thanks for including my notebook on your picks. I am tickled pink:)
Have a relaxing weekend.

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

Crisp, clear, super blog!

I'll have one of those SToNZ necklaces, number 4, please.

Thanks!
Jane aka zJayne

Robin said...

Mmm, I love the bike, so cheery on a gray winter day where it is too cold (10 degrees) to even think about going outside, never mind bike riding.

dee said...

LOVE the Scooter notebook (of course!) and the fire-engine red Schwinn. Swoon.

blue moss said...

i love your pink cruiser....so jealous, been wanting one forever. hope you had/have a beautiful weekend
michelle

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I LOVE VALENTINES! there are soooooo many cute cards and prints out there...! : )


Jen Ramos

'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

paula said...

that picnic basket is so sweet.

Mrs.French said...

love, love it all...especially vana's perfect notebook and that fantastic bike! xo t

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin