Tuesday, January 27, 2009

{ try it tuesday: DIY vintage pillowcase bag }


DIY junking bag

I have been following The Farm Chicks for years via Country Living magazine and just recently discovered their blog, which is packed full of great ideas and DIY tutorials. I love this simple tutorial for repurposing a vintage pillowcase into a stylish {and earth friendly} bag -- the perfect take along for a day of junking or when dashing off to the farmer's market. Check out the full, easy-to-follow instructions here.

Psst: The Farm Chicks' soon to be released book, The Farm Chicks in the Kitchen, is now available for pre-order at Amazon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Farm Chicks! Thanks for pointing me to their blog, I had no idea they had one.

And how cute does their book look? It's going on my wish list.

nichole said...

Oh, what a cool blog! And what a great way to recycle.

Julia said...

How adorably chic!

Cindy said...

i didn't know they had a blog, thanks dear. love this project.

Michelle said...

yes, I love this.

Mrs.French said...

too sweet...and I would love a set of those perfect pillowcases too...xo t

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin