Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{ try it tuesday: sentimental valentine's day wheel }

I've vowed to try AND complete more handmade projects this year and was thrilled to find this simple Valentine's Day project via Martha Stewart.

bemined


Once completed, the wheel conceals rotating sentiments and symbols that convey your affection with a turn of the wheel. The template provided is quick and easy to follow. 

My creation

I also think it'd be fun {and relatively easy} to customize it with personal terms of endearment and/or your own images/icons. I plan to present my final creation in a velum sleeve wrapped and tied with red & white baker's twine. 

Try-it Tuesday Quick Link:
PDF and step-by-step instructions are available here.

images via Martha Stewart

10 comments:

Mrs.French said...

too adorable...thanks for the idea! xo t

Melissa de la Fuente said...

So cute! Thanks lovely Suzanne! :)
xo
Melis

Anonymous said...

I love this! And I love how Valentine's Day brings out utter adorable-ness in creative people!

dee said...

You're such a cutiepie!!

Deniz said...

its co cute!!
just discovered your blog through twitter... love it!

f2images said...

How charming! I could see this becoming really popular!!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

so cute---would make a great card to send around huh?

blue moss said...

cute, cute...thanks for sharing :)
m

please sir said...

Sooo cute - must try for that this year too!

Anonymous said...

My kids are going to get such a kick out of this! I'm off to check the colored ink levels in my printer...

Thanks for sharing this great idea!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin