Friday, January 9, 2009

{ psst: take a peek }

Nesting

The lovely Ez of Creature Comforts fame, and who is now also an editor for Cookie Magazine's Nesting blog, recently asked me to be part of their house tours feature. Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled and had so much fun pondering and answering Ez's questions. I know a few of you managed to pop over there already--thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet comments. 

A huge thanks to Ez, who has inspired me in so many ways over the last year. The fact that you took a peek inside our home and thought others would enjoy seeing it and learning the inspiration behind it means so much to me. 


Vintage curtains for clubhouse

If you haven't yet,  I'd love for you to stop by and have your own peek. Oh, and if you're arriving here from Nesting...welcome! I hope you'll stay awhile and visit again soon--I have lots of goodies planned for 2009. 
xo ~Suzanne

Quick Link: Nesting Home Tour

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tour!!!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea - I *love* the office / playroom! You're blog is soooo gorgeous.

Kasey said...

oh, how fun. on my way to peek.

Julia said...

Going there RIGHT NOW!!!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

As I said.....it is fantastic! I love your home my friend, so pretty and so thoughtful! YAY! What a great combo...you and Ez!
xo
Melis

Mrs.French said...

I am still basking in it's glory...everything is magical, but the clubhouse is something I would have dreamed of as a little girl...actually, I still kind of do now...xo t

knack said...

What a great article , and as always the photos are delicious!! Congrats!

Jenn Kirk said...

So vintage and feminine -- I love your style. That clubhouse is awesome. What a lucky little girl!

Helene said...

Loved it! I know I am repeating myself but you are the coolest mom ever! I love how much you thought about your daughter and her development instead of saying "this is our house, you are just in it".

Slowly catching up on your post Suzanne so forgive me if I am hoarding the space :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin