Wednesday, January 28, 2009

{ sunshine on a cloudy day: shannon fricke }

These days, when I need to chase away the winter chill and dreary gray days, I sneak over to my new secret source for a dose of inspiration, color, and sunshine...



shannonfricke
My creation

shannonfrickee

shannonfrickef

All images courtesy of the lovely Shannon Fricke--an interior decorator and stylist for Australian mags such as Inside Out and Country Style. After reading several of Shannon's posts, I can sense her hip, warm, and friendly demeanor which shines through in her casually chic interior styling and modern, yet approachable, design aesthetic. If you haven't yet, pop over to Shannon's blog for an instant pick me up and loads of inspiration. 

Psst: Don't miss Shannon's Sense of Style series of books, which look to be A.mazing!

10 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Good stuff, thanks for sharing the 'secret'!

Michelle Schraudner said...

These are so pretty! I wish my house was as light and cheery.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh wow! Where to begin? That first pick makes me SO very happy and all the flowers! *sigh* Thank you darling Suzanne! :) AND she is warm and friendly? I love it and am off to check out her blog right now!
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday dear!
xoxo
Melis

Mrs.French said...

Yay! an new blog addiction...I adore all of these photos...heading over to her site now...xo t

Vana said...

What a lovely blog she has. Who can't use a daily doze of that sweetness? Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Good God. Why don't I have this site bookmarked?! Gorgeous.

Kasey said...

that is a lovely dose of inspiration!

Julia said...

It's perfectly sunshiny! I love all the white!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing...I'm heading over there right now:)

Anastasia said...

she has such great style! a great stylist and TV presenter...i have her first book, love it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin