Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{ resolution #2... }

resolution #2...send more handwritten notes
As I was reflecting upon last year and planning for 2009, I realized that I've become a little 
l-a-z-y with handwritten correspondence. Is it possible I've become too reliant on e-mail? How disappointing...I used to really enjoy writing and sending hand written cards and notes. Don't we all love to receive a special little surprise in the mail? 

I think starting the new year off with some fun and fabulous stationery {one of my obsessions} is all I need to get me back on track.. These are but a few of the many I have bookmarked...

yoohoo
A simple note to say "hi"...
hello sketch note cards by simplesong
set of occasional postcards by Mozi


fungirly
A little something to reconnect with cherished friends...
French Tandem Bike card by Letterpress Delicacies
Have a Cupcake by Ink + Wit


thankyou
Give thanks or let someone know they're missed...
Merci & Gracias thank you notes--Paper Source
Cherry Blossom "I miss you" by Letterpress Delicacies

8 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

Now this resolution we share! I love nothing more than a box full of stationary and some well oiled pens :)

nichole said...

I can't agree more! I've been eyeing some fantastic letterpress cards for just this purpose. It's a great resolution!

please sir said...

Oh that sounds like a fun resolution - and like you are off to a good start!

Mrs.French said...

divine line-up...there is a problem with ms. suann's notes...I have not been so good at sharing them...I just sit and stare at them and mull over who is worthy of such perfection! xo t

Robin said...

These are lovely. Sending more notes and cards is one of my non-resolution resolutions also.

blue moss said...

love receiving mail.....so i certainly need to send more, too!
these are all fabulous

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Ahh....these are all so very sweet! And SUCH a good reminder! I need to do this too....thanks hun!
xo
Melis

paula said...

i am a huge fan of the hand written note. these would make great choices.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin