Wednesday, June 11, 2008

{ wednesday wish list: paintings by lindsay brackeen }


Soak It All In PRINT by Lindsay Brackeen

I am in love with this new mixed media painting, Soak it all In, by the über talented Lindsay Brackeen. I've had a few of her pieces on my wish list, but I'm especially fond of the soft background and the "imperfect, undone" painting technique she's applied to it in this painting-a departure from the more colorful, precise technique she typically applies to her backgrounds. Yes Lindsay...I'm most definitely feelin' you.

Lindsay has made a print of this wonderful painting available in her etsy shop. See more of her stylish little ladies amidst the wonders of nature here, and visit her blog for shop updates and to learn about the inspiration behind each of her fabulous works of art.

7 comments:

Mrs.French said...

pretty, pretty...and that is about all one needs to say about that.

Art Kitten said...

Very wonderful... as always I love your painting choices.

Robin said...

lovely, I will have to add her to my Etsy favorites

Melissa de la Fuente said...

hee hee....I seem to be following you around these days Suzanne! I just ordered a print from Lindsay for my niece just a few days ago and it arrived today. They are even lovelier in person!
xo
Melissa

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Melissa;

How funny...I have a feeling I'm following you. ;) What a lucky niece!

xo~suzanne

LINDSAY said...

You gals are too kind :)


Thanks for having such nice things to say about my art Suzanne!

Regards,
Lindsay

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Thanks for stopping by Lindsay...my pleasure!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin