Monday, June 16, 2008

{ monday making me smile: fine art photography by emmalynne }


emmalynneb

I couldn't resist sharing these fine art photo prints found in etsy shop Emmalynne. They so eloquently capture the perfection of this fine {almost} summer day we're having around these parts.

emmalynnec

emmalynned

You can also follow Emmalynne's flickr stream 
here. Don't miss her thread series which is equally as stunning.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you, too, are enjoying the splendors of the season.

{all images found via etsy shop emmalynne}

4 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh, so very lovely! They do so perfectly capture summer days and I love the words across the one photo....off to check out her flickr stream!
Thanks Suzanne! Have a wonderful Monday!~
xo
Melissa

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

beautiful photos! love the last one.

Fifi Flowers said...

Great photos! Love black and white!

Anonymous said...

Sooo beautiful! I think I can feel the light breeze on that last picture!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin