Tuesday, June 3, 2008

{tempting me tuesday: bella muse }

I recently spied the lovely gicleƩ and silk screened prints available on BellaMuse and instantly fell in love with the bold, colorful graphics. The selection of prints is plentiful and provides so many possibilities. I have added a few to my home office wish list.

bellamuse
These are some of my favorites. You can view more offerings here.

Thank you all for your recent comments and emails--I truly appreciate them and have enjoyed *meeting* all the new readers. My apologies if I haven't responded back to you yet. I am in the midst of a huge end of school year project for my daughter's class while also trying to balance work responsibilities. Once I'm able to wrap up this project, I'll be back in business...thanks for hanging in there with me.

{merci to design crush for introducing me to this fabulous site}

1 comment:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Always happy to hang in there with you! :) These are lovely, I am running off to check out her shop right now!
xo
Melissa

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin