Wednesday, June 18, 2008

{i}spy: felix doolittle paper goods


I can't tell you how many times I've found myself fumbling through my hand bag for a pen and scrap of paper to scribble down our contact info. when trying to arrange playdates, carpool details, etc. with another mom. So imagine my delight when i spied these adorable mini works of art from Felix Fu which have been transformed into a nostalgic line of paper goods for the little ones.

calling cards
Personalize these play date cards with handy contact information such as your child's name, your cell number, and family email. I adore the rounded corners for an added touch of style.

bookplates
Just as fetching are these charming book plates--perfect for my daughter who's often exchanging books back and forth with her pals. Available personalized with your child's name or as a fill-in (this option allows you to use them for more than one child.)

I love these types of finds not only for myself, but also when gathering fun gift ideas for a new mommy. Oh...did I mention that felix doolittle also has an amazing line of illustrated stationery, invitations, cards, and labels for the adult set as well? Check out the full line here.

8 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh boy! SO adorable! I can't wait to check these out, how fun! I love them!
xo
Melissa

Julia said...

Oooh, did my heart just do a flip flop? Um, yes, yes it did! I love these little illustrations :)

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute! Simply adorable! And lets not forget highly functional!! :-)

Cindy said...

felix is a master of illustration. his work is so detailed and he works very tiny because his father didn't want him to be an artist!

Mrs.French said...

A fantastic find! I am so happy you shared it with me. Great taste...as usual!

Anastasia said...

these are lovely...clever idea too!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

brilliant idea! so cute :)

Art Kitten said...

oh my gosh, what a great idea! And so super cute and vintage!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin