Saturday, February 28, 2009

{ happy weekend... }

I heart San Francisco at night by you.

What are your plans for the weekend? Last weekend we went into San Francisco and played tourist for the day. We ended the day with a night time
cable car ride along the Powell/Hyde line which leaves from Fisherman's Wharf, near Ghiradelli Square, and runs up and over Nob Hill and through Union Square. We rode in the front, on the outside, and had a bird's eye view of the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower and the City all aglow--it was a totally unexpected {and magical} experience at night and the best $5 I've ever spent.

Anyway, this is just a long way of saying that I hope you're able to mix it up and try something different this weekend. Whatever your plans...enjoy! See you all Monday.

1 comment:

knack said...

oh my word.... this makes me homesick!! I grew up about 45 minutes from San Fran and have taken this cable car ride!! It is so gorgeous..... I love the city. One of my favorite shopping areas is in north beach!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin