Thursday, July 17, 2008

{ sprinkles of appreciation }


Slide Show Image
Thank you, thank you, thank you dear readers for your warm vacay wishes and fabulous tips and ideas. I have researched each and every Scottsdale/Phoenix "to-do" and am armed and ready with list in hand. I plan to hit the ground running tomorrow--I can't wait!  

Slide Show Image

Thanks to a tip from anonymous, I stopped by the lovely seesaw, which is where I discovered that the fabulously famous Sprinkles had just opened one of their shops right here in Scottsdale.  I offer you this {virtual} sampling of the goods as a small token of my appreciation. You're all amazing {oh...and so is Sprinkles btw}! 

P.S. As a first-timer, I highly recommend the red velvet!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Oh my, those are almost too pretty to eat. Almost.

Mmm, love red velvet. With cream cheese frosting. Maybe I'll make some for the picnic I'm going to on Saturday. Since there are NO SPRINKLES anywhere on the East Coast. Boo hoo!

Cindy said...

yum ... i can't wait until they open a sprinkles here. the red velvet looks delicious. enjoy!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh my, oh my! Those cupcakes are adorable! What a great gift they would be! Have a super fantastic time!
xo
Melissa

Fifi Flowers said...

Wow... those look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm "anonymous" and I'm glad you found seesaw. It is a tough time to visit Phoenix, but I hope you enjoy a few of our shops and restaurants. My friends and I will be taking refuge from the heat at the movies this weekend insteadof shopping. I haven't been to Sprinkles yet, becaue there is often a line, but did you stop by Haus a few doors down? It is a great place to shop for gifts.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm from Phoenix/Scottsdale! I tried Sprinkles a couple months ago, and they are so delicious! I had the strawberry!
Love your photos!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin