Wednesday, March 5, 2008

{ wednesday wall candy }


I recently stumbled upon another wall decal company,
Les Invasions Ephémères , which has been around for a few years, but is new to me. I like their playful designs–and while they might not be for every room in the house, they can create a fun focal point with a little bit of creativity.



aeph

ephd

This would look fabulous as a door accent or at the end of a hallway. 

ephd


Loveliness for the floor of my office.

tapis_02a_1189465466

Use these frames to create a revolving inspiration wall in your design studio or to showcase special 'creations' that your child brings home from school.

inspiration

The decals come pre-packaged. I recommend using your creativity and mixing and matching different design sets to create your own statement.

aephb

Browse both the website and blog for additional photos and inspiration.

{ found via emmas designblogg }

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin