Monday, March 24, 2008

{ monday making me smile: chet & dot }

chetanddot

I think I added one of each item to my 'favorites' upon visiting the shop of Etsy's featured seller, Chet & Dot. These talented designers of 'handmade lovelies for you and yours' take cuteness to a whole new level with their distinctly delightful line of totes, softies, & notions.

A mere few–of my
many favorites–are pictured above (clockwise from upper left corner):

  who wouldn't go ga-ga over this little feathered friend?
  love their idea of using this as an oh-so-stylish lunch bag
  perfectly packaged in a lined kraft gift box and baker's twine
  slip in a special memento from your child for a distinctive teacher's gift

A stroll through this fanciful little shop is sure to make you smile too on this lovely Monday morning. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A huge fan of Chet and Dot...adorable!
xo
Melissa

Unknown said...

Melissa:

Thanks...I agree a*dor*a*ble...and I love that they repurpose old sweaters and such to make new treasures.

Hope you had a great weekend with your little ones.
~suzanne

Unknown said...

I did! Did you?
xo
Melissa

A Bella Life said...

I found your blog through flickr, where I was searching for inspiring home offices for my own blog! I just started it, but I thought I should leave you a message because you featured a picture from Chez Larson that I was going to ask to use as well! I'm sure her beautiful space has been blogged over and over but I thought there was something that lead me here so here I am! You have a beautiful blog!


Random question though - how'd you get this 'word verification' thing on your blog so that spammers can't leave comments?

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

a Bella Life:
Thanks for stopping by. I've sent you a note via flickr to explain the word verification setup. It's super easy. Let me know if you have any other ???

~suzanne

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin