Friday, May 15, 2009

{ spring back }



FH000012_1

FH000010_1

I had a few rolls of film {yes film!} developed this week--photos I had taken in March. As I was looking through them, I recalled the day...it was a beautiful, early Spring morning and I was lucky enough to spend it savoring and capturing the breathtaking blossoms that filled our neighborhood.  

And then I realized, while I've been busy being busy, Spring--my favorite, favorite season--has been zooming by. I took it as a sign...a reminder...to slooooooooow down. Busy is okay. Busy is good. But, make time--each day--to savor the little moments.  I plan to do a lot of that this weekend!

Happy, happy Friday! What sorts of things do you plan to savor this weekend?

8 comments:

GiDu said...

Lovely photos!! I actually have some film that I am picking up this afternoon. This weekend I am helping my friend with her wedding invitations. I created a design for her wedding and shower invitations and we are going to get them printed and address them. I am so excited. Have a great weekend!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

You are so right hun....these are lovely, lovely photos.
I plan to savor the last few days in our house of 5 years, I love this house. Even though I am BEYOND excited to move into our new one, I will miss this one a little too. Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
xo
Melis

Alicia said...

I feel the same way, spring is going way too fast.
I hope to work in my garden this weekend... and spend less time at my desk.
And, your beautiful photos reminded me I have some film that needs developing!

PJ said...

What beautiful photos! At first I thought they were photoshopped, but when I read that they were from a roll of film, I was even more impressed. Great colors.

Silvana Kulyk said...

Very nice photos, you are so sensitive...like it...and glad to meet you...

Kellie Collis said...

What beautiful photos!! I am very jealous as its heading into winter here in Australia and i miss my flowers... Kellie :)

Tara said...

Gorgeous photos, wow! I love those flowers, simple and sweet!

Mrs.French said...

these are gorgeous...so when you opening up that etsy shop? :) xo t

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin