Tuesday, May 26, 2009

{ can you feel it? }

stampede


Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend { a nice extended one here in the U.S. }.  I know we have a few weeks until the official start to Summer but, for me, Memorial Day weekend always symbolizes the unofficial kick off to summer. School is starting to wrap up and we're buzzing with ideas and getaway plans for the Summer. Hubby has a business conference in Calgary, Canada this summer and it happens to fall during their annual
Stampede event. Little one and I are considering joining him and making a family vacation out of it. I'd love to hear any feedback and personal experiences you've had with Calgary and/or this event. Any tips? Any "must-sees and dos"?

Do you have any exciting plans for the Summer yet?

{ image via flickr fave Tomaocron }

3 comments:

Mrs.French said...

I love calgary...such a cool, cool vibe. I wasn't there very long, but loved the few nights I had...if you have time you should check out waterton or banff...gorgeous, gorgeous!!! xo t

simplesong said...

SO fun! no summer plans quite yet ... i'm just excited for the sun + the chance to be outside with our little one!

Kasey said...

omg, what a fabulous pic!
I wish we had one close by....so much fun.
as for me...i'm totally sunburned from the long weekend...
at least it makes for a nice "base".
lol

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin