Thursday, May 28, 2009

{ delish }


[sundaysuppers_brunch002.jpg]






























I tried to resist, but I simply couldn't. I know it's been featured just about everywhere in blogland, but I am totally and completely obsessed with the new blog, Sunday Suppers and just had to share it in case ANYone has missed it. The photography in itself makes the site quite decadent--the fact it's coupled with shots of the most gorgeous, fresh flowers and scrumptious recipes to try at home makes it...irresistible. I can't wait to try this one in particular.

When you have a moment, get your taste buds over to Sunday Suppers and check it out. 

3 comments:

beth said...

it's new to me. thanks for sharing. lovely.

paula said...

Could these image be any more lovely? I just love the whole premise behind the sunday suppers.

Bonbon Oiseau said...

it must be spreading like wildfire--i love it too...obsessively so! You are so right in your description...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin