Friday, May 1, 2009

{ chillin' }

Whew...it's Friday! It's been another busy week around here my friends. I'm looking forward to some lounging around and downtime this weekend. How about you?


Kimono Style Robe.  Knee Length.  Habutai Silk.

Typically, I'm a t-shirt and leggings lounging kind of gal {sad but true}. I think, however, sweet Charlotte might have convinced me to incorporate a bit of style into my lounging ways when she emailed and introduced me to her amazing line of lounge wear, Plum Pretty Sugar. I love that it's chic but casual...girly, but not over the top frou frou.

Fitted Caftan.  Pink Love Poppy

Lounge Shorts.  Beckoning Creatures.

I'm imagining myself sporting one of these lovely ensembles while catching up on some blog reading over the weekend. Do you do overnight shipping Charlotte? : ) 

Wishing you all an amazing weekend. I'm hopeful that I will have a chance to stop by and catch up with you in the next couple of days. xo ~Suzanne

Psst: Be sure to check out the rest of the Plum Pretty Sugar shop which also includes dresses and bedding.

14 comments:

Cindy said...

they are lovely ... so light and flowy. have a nice weekend!

lesley said...

so pretty!

paula said...

I love the robe. I definitely would be much better than my husbands shirts.

Waxy said...

The fabrics are gorgeous!

Kasey said...

lovin the fabrics...
xo

Light and Writing said...

Oh my goodness! I was just about to comment on this AMAZING lounge wear! And then I saw my sweet bird over on the side and I was so Happy! Thank you! And thank you for this introduction to the comfortable side of pretty! Have a fabulous time lounging and blogging!

knack said...

so very sweet and pretty! xo

Mrs.French said...

I want a bunch of them so I can take pictures of them, all in a row...is that weird...xo t

please sir said...

These look so darn comfy!

Leigh said...

I wish that robe was a dress! The print/fabric is incredible.

Anonymous said...

oooh, so pretty! and such lovely photos.

Julia said...

How delightfully elegant, drapy and whispy!

Unknown said...

these are beautiful! You know, I usually wear leggings too but since I started working from home, I've found that I'm much more productive if I wear some comfy jeans. I don't know why it is. And, ever since I was a girl I've worn matching pjs to bed. When I first started dating my husband he thought it was just bc we were in a new relationship...this he told me years later. he now thinks it's the cutest thing that I must wear matchies to bed. there are so many beautiful things out there...like these little numbers! I LOVE them. thanks for sharing:)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

These are great! I like the first one..the pattern is GOREGOUS!! Great find.

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin