Wednesday, February 20, 2008

{ more wow for your walls }



Oh la la...Harmonie Interieure from France, has just launched an extraordinary line of adhesive wall art that is unlike anything else I've seen. If the dreamy photography is any indication, the designs have a sophisticated wallpaper or stencil feel to them ( vs. a cutsie decal effect). 


I think I've found one for every room in my house.
how sweet are these por les enfants...


and one for the office...


The photography on the site is worth a visit in itself. You can also read through simple 'how to' instructions and peruse the 58 available colors. Don't be alarmed by the French text, most pages also include an English translation.


{ discovered via larger than ink }

5 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

What a lovely blog! Just found you today via Nectar and Light and am so happy I did!
xo
Melissa

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Hi Melissa:

Thank you for the nice comments...I'm so glad you found me. I adore your etsy shop-consider me a future customer.

I look forward to seeing you around these part-thanks again.

~suzanne

Anonymous said...

wow ... those are fierce.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh! Thank you Suzanne! I am honored.
xo
Melissa

Anastasia said...

i love the nursery/children wall decor silhouettes...gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin