Monday, February 11, 2008

{ inspiration at your fingertips }

photo courtesy of Holly

I was able to catch up on some of my favorite style and design blogs over the weekend and all I can say is WOW! I might be a bit late to the game, but have you seen what these women have been up to lately?  
So inspiring. I've included a few of my favorite discoveries below. It's worth your while to click on the links and explore their full offerings...inspiration guaranteed. 

Decor8 Blogger House Party
Holly of Decor8 fame hosted a blogger house party last week–challenging a few of her design pals to collaborate and create an entire home for a virtual client. The result? Brilliant! 

Photo courtesy of Ez

My favorite room is the breakfast nook { designed by aphrochic, as seen below } but each room has something equally delicious to offer.

Photo courtesy of Aphrochic

Perhaps if we let Holly know how much we love her idea, she'll make it a regular feature. I envision readers submitting design dilemmas and team decor8 coming to the { creative } rescue. So fun!

Design For Mankind February ezine
Next, have you taken a gander at Erin's new monthly ezine at Design for Mankind–another meeting of the { fabulous } design minds. 


SFgirl's inspiration board on the cover is a promise of the good things to discover inside, including many of our favorites from the blogging community, their lovely images and the inside scoop on their sources of inspiration.  

Photo courtesy of Anastasia

I was delighted to see features from Benita, Ez and Katherine as well. I can hardly wait for the next issue, which is already in the works.

Creature Comforts-Blogroll Inspiration
Speaking of Ez, I have to tell you about Creature Comforts' new–amazingly creative–blogroll. 


She's organized her favorite style and design blogs into 3 alphabetical groupings and then created a fabulous miniature visual of each blog. Each pic links to a snapshot of the blog with an additional link if you want to go directly to the blog:

Imagine the work that went into creating each of these little masterpieces

I was beyond thrilled to discover that S.HOPtalk was recently added to the mix. Here's the layout Ez created for my blog. Isn't it cool?

Image courtesy of Ez

My sincere appreciation goes out to Ez for including little ol' me...a relative newbie to the blogging world. I'm so tickled and honored to be featured amongst these fabulous design resources–such a kind gesture-thank you! 

Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

it's such a great zine isnt it!!! thanks for mentioning me...love your blog!! great images - ive added to my bloglines...will be back!

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

thanks for stopping by and visiting. I love it when readers 'introduce' themselves. I've added your lovely blog to my faves so that I don't miss any of your inspiring posts. :-)

p.s. loved the new illustration you posted on flickr today.

Beata said...

Pretty snapshot! Way to go!

Paulette Kinney/Paper Nosh said...

Hi, I see my Marie Antoinette card there at the top, looks so great done this way. Thanks so much for including my stationery design. I found it on the fly while seeing where some of Paper Nosh's designs might be listed. Love your blog !!

xoxo,

Paulette

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin