Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{ design for mankind ezine ~ issue II }


Hot off the press...Today, Erin of Design for Mankind, released the second issue of her new–wildly popular monthly ezine ~
Inspiration { issue II }. The best part is you can download a free copy here for a behind the scenes glimpse at what truly inspires artists, bloggers and designers–including some of my faves...Cindy and Scott Krikawa of Quaint Handmade, Jeanine Hayes @ Aphrochic, and some wonderful new finds.


Tip: If you haven't already, visit Erin's blog, Design for Mankind, and check out her equally addictive Dailies feature. 

5 comments:

Jess said...

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like the blog and left a comment. Your blog is wonderful - I had to add it to my reader.

Anonymous said...

thanks suzanne!

AphroChic said...

I just discovered your blog today. It came up on my google alerts. I love the fresh finds you showcase here. Really beautiful. So glad you like AphroChic! I will be visiting Shop Talk often.

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Kati:
Thank you for the nice comments-I'm thirlled you'll be coming back.

aphrochic:
So kind of you to stop by. Yes, I love the inspiration I find on your blog and in your contributions to other blogs. Looks like you're a night owl like me. :) So glad you like S.HOPtalk.

/// said...

Awww, THANK YOU, S.HOPtalk!!!!!! This is just the sweetest little ditty!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin