Friday, February 1, 2008

{ objects of desire: paris ~ day 5 }

Miette of San Francisco

I have discovered some amazing french and french-inspired finds during some recent online escapades...perfect for holding me over until I'm able to get back to Paris and { in my Parisian fantasy } book one of these amazing shopping tours

I thought today I would do some Paris window shopping and would love for you to join me...

Imagine...you have just awoken from a fabulous night in this hotel


which is located  in the St. Germain district–a central location that is perfect for seeing Paris 'by foot' (which I highly recommend). It's also just a short stroll to the Marais district–a charming, treasure trove of quaint, independently owned boutiques, fresh food markets and outdoor cafes. It is here that I discovered some of my most treasured Paris finds.

Pieces from my french enamelware canister set found at the Paris flea market


Favorite french finds
Favorite French etsy finds (counter clockwise): 


59011
A favorite when entertaining 



My favorite Paris souvenir...(an original) oil painting 
purchased from a street artist along the Seine River


We will wrap up our Paris tour on Monday with a not-to-be-missed feature.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin