Friday, February 8, 2008

{ letteria: how do I love thee? }

let me count the ways...


: : :


I first discovered the letterpress loveliness of designer Christa Schumacher-Schwarz, of Letteria, through her captivating photos on flickr. I was immediately drawn to the clean, lustrous feel of her images, which so eloquently capture the Swiss influence of her Zweidlen, (near Zurich) Switzerland based studio. 



To be honest, you don't have to do much for me to go ga-ga over letterpress goods-I love just about anything letterpress.  I'm sure you'll agree, however, that the cool sophistication of Christa's designs is extraordinary. 


Christa compares the experience of starting her endeavor and acquiring and using her letterpress for the first time to 'winning the lottery'. { Lucky us that she went for it! }


: : :

The process...


You can't help but be insipired by the passion in her work...

Letteria inspiration boards


and charmed by the cheerful images that welcome you to into her home...

Corners of Christa's home

To experience all of Christa's letterpress goodness,  visit her etsy shop and the Letteria web site

{ All images courtesy of Christa Schumacher-Schwarz via flickr }

Happy Friday everyone...thanks so much for continuing to stop by my little corner of the world. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also a huge fan of Christas!

Anonymous said...

swoon. so beautiful her work and photography. thanks for sharing, again. i must have something.

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

benita:
SO glad you stopped by and said "hi". I saw your design article on the design for mankind ezine...congrats!

cindy:
I so appreciate all of your kind comments here and on flickr...please continue to stay in touch. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin