Monday, January 7, 2008

{ new year/new inspirations }

Lots of lovely new design catalogs and magazines have been popping up in my mailbox lately, providing fresh inspiration for the New Year. I thought I'd start by sharing a few 'getting organized' solutions I've come across since my resolutions list indicates that's something I should be focused on right now. :-) 


Check out these fabulous and functional finds to help you organize your life and stash your clutter in style...

Pottery Barn's Smart Recharge Station will help you organize and recharge all those 
new gadgets you acquired over the holidays


I also love their version of a family 'drop zone' with built in cubby 
for the pampered pooch (also great for storing boots and shoes)





Style files and scented pencils from See Jane Work...yummy!


It usually doesn't dawn on me to purchase a new calendar/planner until the New Year has actually started, so I was thrilled to find these functional works of art (psst: they look great cut down and framed when the year's over).


Cavallini wall art calendars available online at Kate's Paperie


Turtle Papers 2008 Calendar available on etsy

Check back later this week for some inspiring work space ideas. ~s

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin