Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{ GUEST BLOGGER: Feather }

Hi there, it's Melisa from Feather. Our lovely hostess, Suzanne, asked me to put together some fashion inspiration, so I thought I'd focus on warmer weather for a change. If you can't wait until spring, just add some black opaque tights to this look, and you're G2G!

Vanilla Acne Constanze Racer Back Dress, €161, My Wardrobe; Juicy Couture Double Chain Pendant Necklace, $98, Net-A-Porter; 3.1 Phillip Lim Asymmetric Cadet Jacket, $595, Net-A-Porter; Tan Abaete for Payless Wyatt Gladiator Slingback, $38, Payless.

8 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

This is gorgeous. I can't wait for summer.

Julia said...

What a great necklace!

karey m. said...

you're so cool...i need feather so much.

why? because i own no color. except black. and this outfit thrills me to no end.

brilliant, you. xoxo.

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

That dress is so me and would be just perfect for my little holiday. The whole ensemble is gorgeous! Thank you Melisa!!!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

What a fantastic jacket! ooh.....
xo
Melis

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Love it - that jacket is so much fun! And a dress with bare legs sounds SO lovely right now.

Unknown said...

Ilove Feather and Melisa:)

Feather said...

Aw, thanks guys! And thank you so much, Suzanne, for asking me to post. This outfit was one of my faves, fo sho:) xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin