Tuesday, September 29, 2009

{ interior inspiration: farmhouse fabulous }


I originally spotted this gorgeous farmhouse located in upper state NY as I quickly browsed through the September issue of Country Living. I had bookmarked it (the old fashioned way), intending to come back to it, but it wasn't until I saw it again on the lovely Vintage Simple, that I remembered it. Aside from loving *everything* about it, it also serves as a visual "to-do" list of things I'd like to do around the ole home front.


Find new chairs for our kitchen table. Love the industrial vibe of these.

Create a chalk board wall/message center.

Tidy up my office (again!)


Paint** our bedroom & change out the linens to all white.

**P.S. Wouldn't you love waking up every morning to a wall color with the name, "Mountain Air" (as seen in the last image)?

All images via Country Living. Thanks again Maria for reminding me about this home.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

it's so light and bright! i could be happy there.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I love the chalkboard wall!

Alicia said...

I could live very nicely here.
This summer I did change my bed linens to all white and loved it. Not sure what to do that fall is here. Maybe just layer on more white?

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh, how beautiful......so incredibly beautiful. I love the airy and soft quality to all of these rooms and yes, I would love to wake up to that color. It is heavenly....
Thanks for sharing this hun!
xo
Melis

Agnes said...

We painted our kitchen pantry door w/chalkboard paint. LOVE IT! And so easy to do!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin