Wednesday, September 30, 2009

{ caught on film: summer allen-gibson - aka indierocket }


Caught on Film: Indie Rocket

These gorgeous photos were taken by Summer Allen-Gibson whom you might know from Design-is-Mine, her inspiring design blog. I'm in awe of her talent and love the richness of color and texture found in her photos, which by the way, were all taken using film. She's made me realize that I need to give up my wimpy, conservative ways when shooting film and just go for it. I hope we continue to see more photo loveliness from Summer (wouldn't it be great if she started making her prints available for purchase--hint, hint!).

To see more:
Visit Summer's flickr stream, IndieRocket
Stop by Summer's blog, Design is Mine

1 comment:

Summer (designismine) said...

Just noticed this post- thanks so very much! xoxo.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin