Thursday, July 16, 2009

{ we're back! }

DSC03084


We spent the last few days exploring Banff and Lake Louise. The weather could have been better--we ran into lots of rain and fog--but it didn't stop us from taking in the stunning beauty and wonder surrounding us. I will have some pretties to share with you once we're unpacked and settled back into our routine. For now, I wanted to share this little treasure I spotted near the lake just as we were leaving--I think it's the part of my heart that was forever captured by this magical little corner of the world.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Talk to you soon. What a find!

Tissy

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Welcome back!

Love heart-shaped rocks! My favorite treasure to find...beautiful photo!

Mrs.French said...

we spent a lot of time in waterton...but missed banff...can't wait to see you take on it...xo t

Pony Girl said...

Oh, I just love finding heart shaped rocks! It's such a rarity and so special. I've heard that Banff is just amazing and beautiful, I hope to visit it sometime! :)

Julia said...

How beautiful! I can empathize, that feeling of being "home" in a spot is overwhelming :)

Unknown said...

this is like magic...I love it.

Cindy said...

i love it. the weather sounds like the movie 'twilight'.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin