Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{ playtime }


capesd
capesb
caps

It's no surprise to me that I instantly fell head over heels for this adorable children's fashion/play collection by Wovenplay. Countless hours of my childhood were spent playing dress-up and creating imaginary games of adventure with my neighborhood pals. Capes were among the most coveted items in our dress-up arsenal--instantly transforming us into our favorite super heroes**--mine being Bat Girl. If these came in adult sizes, I'd be tempted. {thank you shannon for the intro}

**P.S. They really did help us to fly, right?

7 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Oh YES! I can't wait to find something really cute for my little crumb! Awesome!

Rebecca at Maizie. said...

Such darling little photos. makes me want to head over to the shop and browse right around. amazing find-thanks for sharing.

simplesong said...

so fun. i love, love their work/products!

dee said...

So sweet! Those children look like they're having the time of their lives.

PinkBalloons&Macaroons said...

so cute!!! I hope you have a great night!! hugs!! Britt :-)

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh! How adorable ARE those socks!? I love love love them.....
xo
Melis

Dave said...

Great post tthanks

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin