Friday, July 10, 2009

{ howdy }

We've arrived in Calgary and settled into our digs for the next few days. Little one and I are navigating the City on our own while poor hubby sits in conference meetings and events over the next couple of days. Did I mention that we're here during Calgary's biggest event, Stampede? Everywhere we go, we're surrounded by a sea of cowboy hats and boots--not my typical scene, but if dear Audrey can do it, I figure I can give it a shot. 

Today, our real adventures begin--first, the Zoo; tomorrow, a little Stampede action, and Sunday we're off to Banff and Lake Louise--I'll try to post some photos.
 Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

P.S. While the chuck wagon races and rodeo sound absolutely fascinating, I printed and packed this just in case.

7 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Oh what a great photo! Have a grand time....yeee-ha!

Cindy said...

have a wonderful time!

simplesong said...

SO fun! have a great weekend!

knack said...

oooh....I wish I was there.....I love my cowboy boots!!

Hope you all have an awesome time together!! xo

missysue said...

Have a fantastic time ;)

paula said...

I just adore audrey. It seems as if you are having quite a blast.

nichole said...

Sounds awesome! Have a wonderful time!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin