Tuesday, July 28, 2009

{ love at first sight: handmade felt wedding bouquets }







Last evening, a friend of mine sent me the sweetest email tip for a S.HOPtalk blog post. She alerted me to her friend's recent wedding and the incredible handmade details that went into it, including the wedding bouquets which were all handmade--by the bride--with felt, vintage buttons, broaches, and special family mementos. I literally got goose bumps upon seeing the photos and the detailing that went into each of these little masterpieces. They are currently being featured on the Martha Stewart Weddings website--here and here--as part of a DIY craft contest being hosted in partnership with Etsy. I couldn't resist adding my comments of support and 5 star rating--I invite you to do the same.

As you might imagine with such a talented, creative bride, no wedding detail went unnoticed. Tune in here tomorrow as I share more of her custom wedding details including, her delicious cupcake table, guest silhouettes, and bird cage floral centerpieces...not to be missed!

Thank you Lesley for the tip. All images courtesy of He & She Photography and Micah Dahlberg Photography

6 comments:

Lesley Miller said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you posted Lisa's lovely creations...they are too fabulous not to talk about. I love your blog. :)

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh! How lovely and perfect! I love these so much....what a fantastic idea and then they can be reused as decoration....*sigh* lovely!
xo
Melis

paula said...

how lovely is this...

{ CopyStrands } said...

Love these bouquets, what a great idea!

Mrs.French said...

mountains will do that...I am still having a tough time being back...I think I need to live in a house smack on the top of one...sigh...xo t

Wandering Louise said...

What bride would ever want to fling these wonderful bouquets onto their bridesmaids!
We're thrilled to share you on our blog

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin