Monday, June 29, 2009

{ white house tour }


empiref

empiree

empireg

empirec

Lyn Gardener, whom you might remember from this post way back when, has recently unveiled her latest undertaking--The White House Daylesford--a dreamy, fully restored 1850s brick miners cottage in Daylesford Victoria {Australia}. I love the subtle mix of city meets country--the industrial elements add interest and texture without taking away from the coziness of its countryside setting. My favorite spot is the old garden shed, which has been converted into a separate guest room {top photo}--like I said...*dreamy*.

all images {and more} found here

5 comments:

Mrs.French said...

hold on...it's hard to pack and type at the same time...:)
xo t

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I want to just jump into this post and never leave!

nichole said...

Second only to my dream of living in Paris, is my dream to own an all white (floors to ceiling) home.

One down, one to go!

Cindy said...

i love the top room, too!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

hee hee( I am giggling at Traci's comment above!) :)
SO absolutely beautiful....dreamy for sure!
xo
Melis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin