Monday, June 22, 2009

{ monday making me smile... }

DSC02402


Memories of our relaxing, fun filled weekend. Some highlights:

Hours & hours playing with our new "slip & slide"
full Father's Day brunch--prepared by moi. 
     { Hubby's still thanking me & talking about it...perhaps I should cook more often? }
A long bike ride with my best little pal, during which she said, "This is the best morning ever!"  
   {{ sweetness }}


How about you...what's making you smile on this first Monday of the summer?

7 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Your trio list of perfection made me smile! I LOVED my slip-n-slide...and I can't wait to her my little one say sweet things to me.

What made me smile today....seeing the biggest grin on my Gaia's face when she heard the roosters (at our hotel in Arcos) crowing at 5 AM this morning! Awesome!

Arlynn said...

The Hubs & I were thinking of investing in a Slip 'n Slide to provide some summertime fun - we have no kids.

I hope it's not too creepy... Just a way to bean this summer heat ;-)

Valentina Harper said...

Ohhh thinking on one big slip & slide made my smile! Is really hot here in Miami... I don’t think is safe to be outside!
Have a great week :)

Mrs.French said...

I love weekends like this...perfect for the simple things...xo t
p.s.
exactly how I feel about you...

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Well, this post is making me smile! I love it and love that you all had such a great father's day weekend!
xo
Melis

Julia said...

Well, I'm a day late, but this is making me grin with pleasure on Tuesday :)

Prairie Girl Studio said...

me, too Julia ... a day late ... but absolutely { tuesday making me smile } !!
it's been wilty hot here and that spray of water is unbelievably inviting ... looks like so much fun!
splish splash!
prairiegirl

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin