Monday, June 8, 2009

{ summer freshness }


summerhomek

Do you ever take a look at your home and suddenly feel like everything looks dreary and drab? I'm soooo there right now. With Summer just around the corner, I'm hankering to lighten, freshen, and cheer things up around here.  

Carolyn Barber's photography has me thinking about how I might update a few pieces using cozy whites and gorgeous pops of color...


summerhomeg

summerhome

summerhomec


summerhomee

summer

summerhomeb

stay tuned...

all images via Carolyn Barber

8 comments:

umama said...

Yes.. I am so feeling this way... I need to eliminate some clutter!!! Everything here looks so fresh and crisp!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I am in love.....I completely understand and these images are SO inspiring, gorgeous and uplifting!
Thank you sweet Suzanne!
xo
Melis

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I'm completely with you on this feeling, and summertime always puts me in the mood for vibrant color. These photos make me want to linger for hours in each room.
Beautiful!

On a side note, thank you for the beyond kind compliments regarding Sean's painting. I think I'll keep him around a bit longer! ;)

LissyLou said...

What great pics, i love the bedroom x

simplesong said...

oh my ... what perfect photos!

nichole said...

beautiful photos!

I am with you. I've spent so much time lately drooling over home tours and art. I am on inspiration overload. And of course, this coincides with deadlines.

Unknown said...

yes, of course I do! I love these selections...they make me want to start over at home but I'm pretty sure I can work with what I have and just brighten it up a bit:) thanks for the inspiration!

lily pottery said...

thank u for sharing the lovely photos! so inpiring ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin