Friday, November 21, 2008

{ friday finds... }


It's seventy and sunny* today in Northern California, so I'm hoping you'll understand if I take a break from the online world to soak in this positively perfect Fall day. Before I sign off, I thought I'd share just a few of my favorite site seeing finds from the week...

01.  Ez and Holly's fabulous new project
02.  Danielle's latest creation
03.  Nie's Nie's travels...yay!
04.  Suann's latest gift giving idea. {it should be noted that I adore everything she designs}.
*Another of my faves you must check out.

Wising you all have an A.mazing weekend!!!

Image Credit: That would be a Narcissus--in full bloom--I found on our side yard. The bulbs we planted for next Spring are popping up and blooming in November. Is it wrong of me to focus on it's beauty and heavenly scent instead of the global warming implications? :) 

7 comments:

Cindy said...

it's a beautiful image. enjoy the warmth and have a nice weekend!

Julia said...

That is such an enchanting image! There is so much to be excited and thankful for this beautiful Friday!

Sending you and yours heaps of love!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

All of these picks/links are just so wonderful! So much talent and beauty on display! So happy for Nie Nie and her family, I think of her often. Enjoy your narcissus, don't worry about any other implications! :)
xo
Melis

Helene said...

Love the Narcissus! I am sitting here in a quiet house and now I have a great list to read and relax with. I love Suann's designs.

karey m. said...

love all these to bits...

Mrs.French said...

I feel as if I am up to my eyeballs in blog land, yet still manage to miss so much..that's what you are for my dear...I think the nie nie news makes me smile the biggest...xo t

shanon said...

Neat! I planted tons of those bulbs this Fall. I hope I get tons of beauties like this come Spring. =)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin