Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{ tempting me tuesday: needle felted critters }

I'm slowly emerging from the migraine fog that was yesterday. Headaches {bad ones} are a new thing for me and I have this to say: YUCK!


Anyway, onward and upward to something a little more cheerful...like these irresistible needle felted critters by Lauren Alane



Dad and the Pumpkin Patch - Needle Felted Owl and Pumpkins

Three prints for Mona
How utterly charming! From what I can tell, these little ones fly out of the shop almost immediately upon landing in it, so make sure to add yourself to Lauren's mailing list to receive alerts and news about shop updates. 

[Cake1.jpg]
Lauren also takes custom cake topper requests.  *sigh*

Quick links:
flickr {you can order prints of any of Lauren's flickr pics}

9 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

How cute!!!! I love these!!!

SimplyGrove said...

COme over to my blog for a table giveaway:)

paula said...

these are too cute. hope your feeling better, i've been recently having horrible headaches that are hard to shake also, hmmm.

karey m. said...

owls are totally growing on me.

and she sounds like the new ann wood {not that there's an old one...but you know the flurry of activity once she posts her birds! poof! gone.}...which is always a GREAT compliment.

i've got to check her out.

Cindy said...

oh boy, i would love to have one of those cute owls. hope you're feeling better.

nichole said...

These made my night. I love these!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Yes, *sigh* indeed....I have been pining for one of Lauren's little felted creatures for awhile now but, no luck so far! They are absolutely adorable. I am SO sorry you had a migraine my dear, and so glad you are emerging from the "fog". I concur, they suck.
:)
xo
Melis

littlebyrd said...

They are so adorable! I am glad you are starting to feel better...I also get migraines and know how horrible they can be.
Take care!

blue moss said...

so fabulous.....and perfect

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin