Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{ reclaim :: repurpose :: refresh...hats with a past }

Super soft cashmere, angora, and boiled wool sweaters have been repurposed to create these gorgeous one-of-a-kind, fleurette cloche hats. Fanciful details such as hand sewn wool felt petals and vintage lucite buttons make them quite fetching, don't you think?
hats with a past...
 Which one is your favorite?

Quick links:
P.S. don't miss Sue's new rosette headbands which can be custom ordered to match your favorite coat.

12 comments:

Cindy said...

they are so lovely. hmmm ... my favorite is hard to choose, but i'll go with the gray one. i also like the white & wanders blog you're featuring on the side bar.

nichole said...

These are amazing! I love the one on the top left. So simple, and that pop of green is gorgeous!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

So sweet...I love the grey one, I am still obsessed with grey! :)
xo
Melissa

Julia said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! I just love the look, they are so refined and elegant. Gosh, I wish I looked better in hats! Well, no matter, someone will... off to go see!

Joanna Goddard said...

ooh so cute! love the cream one.

Kasey said...

wow, what lovely hats!

Anonymous said...

Love these hats...so unique. Also LOVE your Blog Crush for the week!!

Tissy

Ruth said...

The blue!

mayaluna said...

My favorite is the blue, but I'd wear the cream! You always find such lovelies...these are terrific!

please sir said...

Oh my - love, love, love all these - they look so warm and nice.

carolina bleu said...

love love love

blue moss said...

great find....thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin