Thursday, October 30, 2008

{ bad blogger... }

bad, bad blogger!!! 

in the doghouse by Doxieone.
in the doghouse by flickr fave, doxieone

My apologies for not joining you all today. I started a project I've been putting off for a long time and once I started it, I had to finish it...I promise to reveal the details next week.

In the meantime, I wanted to give you a tiny sneak peek of tomorrow's {Friday} My Place or YoursI hope you'll join me--it's one you won't want to miss!

my favorite corner by mrs. french.

3 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh no! Those puppies! Ack....love. them.
ooh! Who is it? Who is it? You KNOW I will be here, I cannot wait! I love them already because of the gorgeous shell and sheepskin....can't wait!
xoxo
Melis

Julia said...

Those are the most adorable puppies! How can you say "bad blogger" and post something so cute? Yeah, it cancels out any "bad blogger" feelings, me thinks!

Lani Robertson said...

can't wait to see you new project! the doggie picture is adorable! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin