Tuesday, May 27, 2008

{ reclaim | repurpose | refresh: etsy shop kinchimama }



Fun & Fab: Kinchimama

Create your own summer of love with these flashback finds from etsy shop
Kinchimama, designed using vibrant, vintage fabrics from the 70s. Mirjam, a fashion designer based in the Netherlands, just recently opened Kinchimama– her fashion collection for women–after customers of her wildly popular kids line of clothing and accessories, Kinchi, repeatedly requested items that they, too, could wear.

skirtd

skirtsb

May I have one of each, please?

Stay tuned as Mirjam continues to expand and add to her fabulously funky women's shop. You can visit her *adorable* kid's shop here and stay up to date with new designs and offerings, via her flickr stream.

P.S. I have received some photos for this fun little activity--thanks so much. If you would like to join in, there is still time to participate.  You can either email your photos to me or send me a link. I will be posting the photos at the end of the week and would love to include you all.

Welcome back...hope your weekends were restful and rejuvenating.

7 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Love this shop! So adorable and would love to have one of those cute skirts! (in my size of course :)
I really want to get a photo to you but, hope I won't end up being too late! :)
xo
Melissa

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Melissa...Of course we'll save a spot for your lovely photo(s). ;).

Marie Louise said...

What great stuff - I love little girl's clothing - and lucky me - I have three girls! I will definitely be checking out this shop.

/// said...

I'd love one, too! :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! You find the cutest things!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Great stuff, and soo much color!! totally stopped me in my tracks.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

yellowpanda5 said...

VERY cute!!!
I love the one of the toddler, and the brown purse!!!

-yellowpanda5

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin