Monday, May 19, 2008

{ monday morning blues: paintings by cathy nichols }


cathynicholsc

I love, love, love the splashes of blue and images of Spring and Summer found in these bright, cheerful paintings by artist Cathy Nichols.

cathy nichols

I just discovered Cathy's lovely etsy shop this morning via Etsy's 'hand-picked' gallery. You can follow Cathy's work and learn about the inspiration behind each of her paintings by paying a visit to her blog. If you happen to stop by today, be sure to send some birthday wishes...today is Cathy's birthday.

Welcome back friends...hope you're having a marvelous Monday!

{all images found via Paintings by Cathy Nichols}

6 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I love,love,love her work too! They are so lovely and cheerful! Great find! Happy Monday!
xo
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a nice birthday present to find my work on your blog today. I love the collage you did of my paintings,too. SO pretty. Thank you.

Mrs.French said...

So sweet, I want them all.

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

Cathy:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Birthday. It was a pleasure to feature your fabulous paintings. As you can see, you have other fans here as well. :)

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

What a great find! Love her work.

Art Kitten said...

Oh her paintings are so beautiful! I have a new favorite now.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin