Friday, May 9, 2008

{ friday finds: a field journal }


I am truly in awe of this week's featured blog,
A Field Journal, created by the multi-talented, Livy–a university student, who is currently studying history and art history. Livy's passion for items with a past and keen eye for great design are captured in her beautifully composed photography, thoughtful and unique DIY tutorials, and inspired approach to entertaining. As if that weren't enough, Livy has designed her own line of out-of-this-world paper goods, which is available through her etsy shop, Natural Historie

Join me on a 'pretty little expedition' of past and present as seen through Livy's eyes...

the introduction of Livy's Mycology Tags 


pictures from a Fête Livy planned and hosted
in honor of her friend's 19th birthday

During my college days, I considered it a victory if I completed a load of laundry. This young lady, on the other hand, makes her own ironing board covers. Isn't it divine?


more paper goodness

Livy...Thank you for sharing your many talents and inspiring words through A Field Journal. I don't know what your plans are upon completion of your studies, but my guess is you will have amazing opportunities awaiting you–{ dare I say, you might even give dear old Martha a run for her money }. 

You can indulge in A Field Journal here and Natural Historie here.

{All images found on A Field Journal}

6 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Oh, I am a BIG fan of Livy's. Wonderful feature on her Suzanne!
xo
Melissa

Cindy said...

oh, her work is lovely. hope she adds more of those mycology tags - would make a lovely garland.

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

I LOVE the garland idea Cindy. I think Melissa (see above) might have displayed them somehow on her wall. Melissa???

As always, thanks for stopping by ladies!

Liz Demos said...

what a gem! thanks for sharing.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

True, True...I did display them in a case awhile back and then(because I am constantly shifting things around), I hung one from a little deers neck! A FAUX little deer of course, I can't imagine a real one would stand still for that! :)
xo
Melissa

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Nice feature, she's on my blog roll of faves...your blog is lovely as well.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin